Black Cashmere Underbust Waist Cincher Corset
Super soft black cashmere corset adds a touch of elegance to any outfit. Wear as shapewear or show it off. Free garters included.
Black Cashmere Underbust Waist Cincher Corset by Black Iris Corsets
Beautiful steel boned corset is made for body modification and long term wear as well as for the casual corset wearer that appreciates fine craftsmanship. This solid black cashmere underbust corset has lace up back and hook front for easier on/off. Simply elegant in super soft cashmere! Perfect over a casual or formal dress or under an outfit as shapewear, it is one of our best sellers.
- Center front: 11-12 inches with a 10 inch busk
- Side length: 9 3/4 - 10 1/2 inches
- Center back: 12 1/4 - 13 inches
- Underbust to hip: 9 1/2 - 10 inches
- 20 Flexible spiral steel stays
- Steel busk
- 4 Steel bars supporting the back grommets
- 2 Steel bars adjacent to the front busk.
- 3 Layers of fabric: 2 inner layers of high quality cotton. Middle layer laminated to outer layer for extra strength.
- Waist tape
- Four adjustable garter straps included FREE
- Laced with black shoe string
These superior quality corsets are based on an authentic Victorian pattern circa 1880, and are constructed with three layers of fabric. They start with two layers of the finest quality cotton twill for superior strength, and end with a fashionable decorative layer of quality fabric.
You'll find spiral steel stays, a steel busk, and flat steel bars in these corsets, all of which ensure stability, comfort, and strength. These corsets are so strong, they can be used for long-term wear and body modification. (You should always break in a new corset wearing it just snug at first and then progressively tighter over several wearings to allow it to mold to your body). Sizes are in inches - for best size, measure your natural waist and subtract 3-4 inches.
Lifetime Guarantee - As the preferred corsets for tight-lacing and fashion, these corsets are built to last. Each corset has a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. While normal wear and tear is expected over time (especially to the outer fabric), your steel boned corset is designed to operate free of defects for years to come.